Five employment law cases are scheduled for oral argument this fall:
- Madigan v. Levin – Whether public sector employee can bring an age bias claim directly under the Constitution without following ADEA procedures -- Monday, October 7
- Heimeshoff v. Hartford Life & Accident Insurance Co. -- When should a statute of limitations accrue for judicial review of an disability adverse benefit determination under ERISA -- Tuesday, October 15
- Sandifer v. U.S. Steel Corporation – What constitutes "changing clothes" within the meaning of FLSA Section 203(o)? -- Monday, November 4
- Lawson v. FMR LLC – Is an employee of a privately-held contractor or subcontractor of a public company protected from retaliation by Sarbanes-Oxley Act § 1514A? -- Tuesday, November 12
- UNITE HERE Local 355 v. Mulhall – Whether union-management neutrality agreements are lawful -- Wednesday, November 13
For updates, cases scheduled, etc., see Supreme Court Watch.